Restoration, Preservation, Conservation
- Fine Art Prints
- Archival Documents and Manuscripts
- Philatelic Collections
- Works of Art on Paper - sketches, watercolour paintings
- Vintage Posters - movie, travel, propaganda
- Paper artifacts - packaging materials, fans, lampshades
- Preservation Consultation
- Mould Remediation
Offering museum quality restoration, conservation, and preservation in a clean, climate-controlled environment, we pride ourselves on returning life to your artifacts while maintaining their historical integrity and value.
Established in 2002, Ubbink Book and Paper Conservation works with heritage institutions, art and antiquarian dealers, galleries and collectors. Our experienced conservators provide options that outline both the necessary and aesthetic treatments available, conservation treatment reports, photographic documentation and recommendations for future storage and handling.
The security, safety, integrity and value of your artifacts is of the upmost importance to us.